Wednesday 11 March 2020

The Mead of Poetry in The Viking View Newspaper

Agenda
1) Thursday is our Math/Science Curriculum night from 5 - 7pm. Feel free to bring your cans and bottles on this evening to place in our School Recycling Bin. 

2) Treat Day has been postponed til later after March Break

3) Karen Gummo will be back with us next Wednesday - this is her final day. 

4) Chess Club will continue on Wednesdays at lunch - next week is the last week

5) Simon Fraser Musical - is next Tuesday - March 17th. The grade 5/6 classes will walk down to view the presentation

Ask Me About:
Literacy: Ask me about how to use hyphens and dashes in my writing. 

Math: Ask me about our Balance problems - come and do some of your own tomorrow during curriculum night. 


Science: Ask me about the curriculum night ... tomorrow... Thursday March 12!


Social: Ask me about early exploration and about the resources that were first found?