Wednesday 26 February 2020

Pink Shirt Day!!!


Agenda
1) Skiing and Snowboarding starts on Monday March 2, Tuesday March 3rd and Monday March 9th - Please come prepared for whatever the weather is on those days
2) All grade 6s will go to Simon Fraser for a Jr. High tour on Thursday March 5 in the afternoon. They will be provided a hot dog lunch.
3) Chess Club is on Wednesdays at lunch
4) Math Homework - page 10 in the decimals booklet
5) We will have a decimals quiz next Thursday
6) Stuffie Day is March 4th
7) Sign and return your fractions quiz - also correct any errors you might have.

Ask Me About:

Literacy: Ask me about what pancakes have to do with our novel study.

Math: Ask me about what I think will be on our math quiz next week.


Physical Education: Ask me about Alien In Line skating.


Science: Ask me about what element are we using to name our Lab group.


Social: Ask me about why the French came to Canada.